In the simplest terms, cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer’s hard drive. The cloud is just a metaphor for the Internet.
When you store data on or run programs from the hard drive, that’s called local storage and computing. Everything you need is physically close to you, which means accessing your data is fast and easy, for that one computer, or others on the local network. Working off your hard drive is how the computer industry functioned for decades; some would argue it’s still superior to cloud computing
BACKUP & RECOVERY.
- Backup all your mission critical data from your servers and workstations to your file server.
- Multiple backup options ensure full data redundancy and ease of recovery.
- Exceptional ease of deployment and use
- Keep all of your file server data synchronized between critical operation centers.
- Ensure high availability and uninturupted access through real-time, automated, unattended synchronization service.
IT security is the protection of computer systems from the theft and damage to their hardware, software or information, as well as from disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
Cyber security includes controlling physical access to the hardware, as well as protecting against harm that may come via network access, data and code injection. Also, due to malpractice by operators, whether intentional or accidental, IT security is susceptible to being tricked into deviating from secure procedures through various methods.
ALL MODULES & INDUSTRIES .
Role Based Access
Field Level Customization
Customer, Vendor Portal
Exensible Custom Scripts
Gantt and Kanban View
Website and Web Forms